Far West Fest
- DateSaturday 07/26/2014
- AddressLove Field
11171 SFDBlvd. Point Reyes CA 94956
- AgesAll Ages
Far West Fest
Voted Best Music Festival in Marin County!
• Over $160,000 raised for local youth organizations!
• Multiple music stages, offering a lineup of funk, blues, country, rock, folk, experimental, bluegrass and world music, internationally touring acts and local favorites.
• An eco-friendly event with 100% recycling / zero-waste, carbon offset options, and no plastic packaging on site. Food vendors are local purveyors of organic, sustainable offerings including oysters, fresh produce, grass-fed meats, and baked goods.
• The Kidz Zone features interactive activities, healthful snacks, and kid-centric live music and storytellers. Clowns, jugglers, and other circus acts dot the landscape throughout the day.
• The Far West Fest is a benefit for multiple youth programs in Point Reyes, Stinson Beach, and San Geronimo Valley, as well as for KWMR Community Radio, and Home Base.
• Bring your own cup or water bottle for discounts at the beer booth!
• Ride your bike or take pubic transport and get a free cookie or beer!
• Our vendors provide quality local food – please don’t bring in packaged foods or beverages.
Past Far West Fest performers have included:
The Pimps of Joytime El Radio Fantastique Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers Camper Van Beethoven New Monsoon Hot Buttered Rum Sambada Poor Man’s Whiskey Vinyl withSpecial Guest MC RadioActive Get Set Go HoneyDust Jerry Hannan The Wronglers Larkin Gayl Tim Cain Lyrics Born Sean Hayes Albino Red Meat Arann Harris The Mother Hips Monophonics The New Mastersounds Zion I The Jazz Mafia
The Shotgun Wedding Quintet
Sage Materialized with Mighty Dave Pellicciaro Les Nubians Orgone Spark and Whisper Marshall Payne Oh Blimey Mi Gaan with Soul Doc Deborah Crooks Joe Linus Garrin Benfield Forest Sun and Ingrid Serban Katie Freeman and Matt Silva Pat Nevins Bo Carper Kelly McFarling
Kim Kenny and the Otherlys
and many more…